6 novembre 2011

... For the night!


Ed ecco l'outfit di cui vi avevo parlato nel post precedente.
QUI vi avevo mostrato un look da giorno basato so queste scarpe un po' particolari!
Nel post di oggi, invece, vi propongo un look in cui queste scarpe sono sempre protagoniste ma che, a differenza dell'altro, è stato pensato per una serata fuori!

And here's the outfit of which I told you about in previous post. 
HERE I showed you a look for based on these shoes I know a little 'special! 
In today's post, however, I suggest a look in which I always wear the same shoes but, unlike the other, is designed for a night out!








2 commenti:

  1. ciao! what a super beautiful look! very pretty and cute! i love it! grazie mille! (just joined your facebook page too!) :)

    RispondiElimina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...